OUR CLASSES and SCHEDULE
ADULT GRACIE BRAZILIAN JIU-JITSU
PA-Grappling is a complete Mixed Martial Arts Academy. We offer classes in Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, Submission Wrestling, and Youth Martial Arts. Our Martial Arts program focuses on top of the line instruction for competition, self-defense, and fitness. Our Martial Arts program also works closely with our Performance Training and CrossFit programs to develop techniques that create the most complete martial artists. Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is a martial art, combat sport, and a self defense system that focuses on grappling and especially ground fighting. Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training can be used for sport grappling tournaments (gi and no-gi) and mixed martial arts (MMA) competition or self defense. Sparring (commonly referred to as ‘rolling’) and live drilling play a major role in training, and a premium is placed on performance, especially in competition, in relation to progress and ascension through the grades/belts.
Monday 9:00 AM
Tuesday 7:00 PM
Wednesday 9:00 AM, 6:30 PM
Thursday 7:00 PM
Friday 5:30 AM
KID’S MARTIAL ARTS
The Kid’s Youth Martial Arts teaches the basics of Gracie Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu to prepare them for further advancement in the art of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and self defense. The course is designed so that the children learn how to execute the basics of each discipline as well as boosting your childs confidence. This is a great way to Bulleyproof your child.
Our kids and youth programs are open to all levels. Our kids and youth programs are designed to promote exercises as a fun activity. Curriculum includes improving self management skills, discipline, listening, and demonstrating cooperation and respect towards others.
Tuesday 6:15-7:00 PM
Thursday 6:15-7:00 PM
Why choose PA-Grappling?
- 100% positive environment
- Learn from dedicated and skilled instructors
- Practice one of the most effective forms of self-defense
- Get a full-body cardiovascular workout unlike anything else you’ve tried
- Lose weight and increase overall fitness levels
- Gain confidence and self discipline
- Be part of a great program
- Experience the camaraderie of committed students
- Meet new friends and have a great time!
- Improve self management skills
- Watch your confidence grow!
- Become part of a great lineage